Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My Cherub is 14



Today, this sweet cherub of mine turned 14.

Do I wish I could still cradle him in my arms, hold him close and dress him in smocked outfits?

Yes!

But am I so thankful that he's becoming a fantastic young man who would rather wear athletic shorts?

Absolutely!


I love that my cherub is:
  • funny
  • smart
  • still a kid at heart
  • a hard worker
  • thoughtful
  • content
  • comfortable with himself
  • a Christ follower
  • reliable
  • passionate about baseball
  • loyal
  • honest
  • OK with being an indian rather than a chief
  • taller than me
  • worthy to be looked up to by his sister



This sweet cherub of mine makes our family complete.



I think my cherub is the cutest thing ever!  And not just because I'm his mom . . . just look at that smile! 


1 comment: