Saturday, April 20, 2013

Homemade Pizza


We like making homemade pizza at our house.

We don't do it often enough, though.

I'm not sure why, because it's a great way to get the whole family in the kitchen,

just hanging out,

talkin',

laughing

 . . .it's really the perfect family meal!

When we make pizza, I like to make our dough.

But not from scratch.

Just kinda from scratch.

That's why I start with the Jiffy pizza crust mix.

It's inexpensive and it's begging for your creativity.

Really!
I dump the mix in a bowl, add some spices to the dry mix, pour in the 1/2 cup warm water

and there you go!
It's that easy!

The other night, I just added in some Italian seasoning that we picked up while on our trip last summer, and we threw together some yummy flatbread pizzas!

That's another reason why I like to make pizza dough!

The Mr. and I like super thin pizza.

The two cherubs like their dough a little thicker.

When you make your own dough -- everyone can be happy!

Here's my pizza creation!



No comments:

Post a Comment