Monday, August 13, 2012

Some of My Favorite Apps.

Must be a slow cooking day, right?

We've been on vacation for two weeks!

That means no food in the house and laundry up to my eyeballs!

So!  Here are a few of my favorite apps!

1.  "Songz" -- it's free.  My friend told me about it.  Pretty cool if you're into music.



2.  "GeoQpons" -- it's free.  My friend told me about it.  Pretty cool if you're into saving money.



3.  "Lose It" -- it's free.  My friend told me about it.  Pretty cool if you're into calorie count.



4.  "Card Star" -- it's free.  My friend told me about it.  Pretty cool if you don't want a bunch of those store cards hanging from your key ring.



5.  "Michael's" -- it's free.  Found it myself.  You don't have to kick yourself because you're buying something and you left the 40% off coupon at home . . .it's on this app!



No comments:

Post a Comment