Monday, March 19, 2012

Green Chili Rice Casserole

image from the internet

Yesterday we had lunch with some friends at their house.

It was a great time and fantastic food!

My friend served some delish Mexican food and I begged her for the recipes!

She shared with me.

I share with you.

You'll be happy!

Today, I give you the Green Chili Rice recipe.

You can't go wrong with this stuff!

Hurry up and make it, you'll be happy you did!

Green Chili Rice Casserole

4 cups of cooked white rice, instant rice is great
2 (4oz.) cans diced green chilies
3/4 pound Monterey Jack cheese, (1 1/2 bags if using pre-shredded)
2 cups sour cream
1/2-3/4 tsp. seasoning salt to taste (I use Lawry's)
chives and cheese to top
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl.  Pour into a 9X13 greased baking dish. 
Bake at 300 degrees for 45 minutes or until thoroughly hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment