Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Baking Business

It is true . . .I can bake for you.

I'm asked a lot -- do you bake for people?

The answer is "YES!"

The only requirement:  You have to live close enough that your items can be picked up -- I don't offer any sort of "drop shipment."

Whatever you want, I can usually make for you:
  • pies
  • cakes
  • cookies
  • scones
  • cupcakes
  • biscotti
  • brownies
  • bars
By Texas law, I must inform you that I am not inspected by the Texas State Health Department.  So with that information, I want to let you know two important facts:
  1. There are no animals that live in my house
  2. I keep a clean and sanitary kitchen
And finally -- when you order, I want you to know that you are receiving "home baked goods."  I do not claim to have bakery quality looks or abilities.  I simply make for my family what we enjoy and my hope is that you'll do the same!

So!  If your in wants of something to take to the office, or deliver to a friend, or carry to a pot-luck, and you live close by, contact me and I'll get you taken care of!

No comments:

Post a Comment